Taylor B. Drake
Glover & Davis, P.A.
10 Brown Street, P.O. Box 1038
Newnan, Georgia 30264
Taylor was born and raised in Newnan, Georgia. He received his undergraduate degree in 1996 and his law degree in 2000 – both from Mercer University. After graduating law school, Taylor moved back to Newnan to begin the practice of law while concentrating on commercial construction litigation, family law and personal injury. When Batson-Cook Company joined the Kajima USA Group in January of 2008, Taylor began focusing solely on family law and personal injury.
Taylor has developed an extensive family law practice. He regularly represents clients in high asset divorce cases, and cases involving custody, visitation, child support, paternity and legitimation. Of note, almost 100% of Taylor’s family law cases are referrals from former clients, former opposing parties, other lawyers, and court personnel.
Taylor has also been very successful in recovering money for clients injured in automobile and truck accidents. Several of his settlements/verdicts exceeding $1,000,000 are listed on the “settlements/verdicts” link to this website.
Other relevant information about Taylor is detailed below.
- Family Law
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death
- 2000, Georgia
- Law School: Mercer University, J.D., 2000
- College: Mercer University, B.A., 1996
- Born: Newnan, Georgia, March 21, 1974.
- Summer Clerk: Honorable W. Homer Drake, Jr., United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Georgia, 1997; Honorable Jack T. Camp, United States District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 1998.
- President, Newnan/Coweta Bar Association – 2005-2008.
- Received the honor of Georgia Rising Star for 2006, 2008, 2011 and 2012.
- Panhandle Fire Protection Inc. vs. Batson Cook Company, 288 Ga. App. 194 (2007)
- Murphy vs. Murphy, 322 Ga. App. 829 (2013)
- Murphy vs. Murphy, 328 Ga. App. 169 (2013)
- Murphy vs. Murphy, 328 Ga. App. 767 (2014)
- Murphy vs. Murphy, 295 Ga. 749 (2014)
- Horne vs. Shepherd, 292 Ga. App. 169 (2012)
- Horne vs. Shepherd, 292 Ga. 14 (2014)
- New vs. Bennett, 249 So. 3rd 704 (2018)
- Brantley vs. Brantley, 345 Ga. App. 644 (2018)
- Burnham vs. Burnham, 350 Ga App 348 (2019)
- Burnham vs. Burnham, 357 Ga App 580 (2020)